Information about the processing of personal data.
Pursuant to Article 13 para. 1 and 2 and 14 para. 1 and 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection), we would like to fulfill the information obligation by providing you with the following information:
1. The administrator of your personal data is Poztel Sp. z o.o., based in Poznań, at ul. Marcelińska 92, 60-324 (hereinafter referred to as “ADO”).
2. Your personal data will be processed in order to:
a. conclusion and implementation of the contract concluded between the parties – for the duration and settlements after its termination (pursuant to Article 6 paragraph 1 letter b) of the GDPR);
b. possible determination, investigation or defense against claims – for the duration of the contract and settlements after its termination (ie due to the legitimate interest of the Administrator – pursuant to Article 6 (1) (f) of the RODO);
c. offering you our products – for a period of mutual cooperation (ie due to the legitimate interest of the Administrator – pursuant to Article 6 (1) letter f of the RODO);
d. archives – to secure information in the event of a legal need to prove facts related to the implementation of the concluded contract (ie due to the legitimate interest of the Administrator – pursuant to Article 6 (1) letter f of the RODO);
3. Providing data is voluntary, however, failure to do so may be associated with the inability to perform the contract.
4. Please be advised that your personal data will not be transferred to other recipients and will not be transferred outside of Poland and the European Economic Area. They will also not be processed in an automated manner.
5. Please be advised that you have the right to:
a. access to the content of your data;
b. receive a copy of your data;
c. rectification (correction) of data;
d. deletion of data;
e. limitations of data processing;
f. to transfer data;
g. opposition, and
h. to withdraw consent at any time.
You may use the above rights by contacting the Administrator. You can also send an e-mail to email@example.com. Before implementing the application, we will need to confirm your identity, i.e. identify you accordingly.
6. Furthermore, you may file a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016.